Content Creator Job
Position : Content Creator and Manager
Job Type : Part-Time/Freelance
Location – Mohali, Punjab
About the job
As a Content Creator, your primary role is to craft engaging and valuable content that resonates with our target audience. Your creative talents and ability to tell a compelling story will be key assets in this role.
- Develop content ideas that align with our content strategy.
- Write, edit, and proofread various types of content, such as blog posts, articles, social media updates, videos, or infographics.
- Collaborate with designers, videographers, and other team members to create multimedia content.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and incorporate them into your content.
- Monitor content performance, analyze metrics, and make data-driven improvements.
- Manage content calendars and schedules to ensure timely delivery of content.
- Adapt to changing priorities and emerging content needs.
- Budget management for content-related expenses.
- Proven experience in content creation, preferably in fashion, lifestyle, designer.
- Understanding of forms of storytelling.
- Practical people management skills.
- Familiarity with SEO, SMM principles, functioning of social media algorithms.
- Proficiency in content management systems i.e. WordPress (for now)
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
Even though we have carefully put down the job description consider practical and on-ground needs of the work there still exists a possibility of chalking out specific responsibilities based on the core skill-sets of the person applying. We’ll be happy to make amends that promote efficiency of work and professional growth of the person on the job.